Friday, December 11, 2009

First impressions with Andro Penis

In the last 14 years, I always hoped that my penis would start to grow someday. That day never came unfortunately. Then by coincidence I learned about the Andro Penis . It wasn't cheap, but I thought that if this could help me in the rest of my life with only this amount of investment, then I made a good deal. I'm 27 by the way. And my small penis size didn't prevent me from getting a girlfriend, but some sexual positions are impossible to me. And maybe the girl I fall in love one day would like me to have a bigger penis. Plus I have to admit that a little grow would help my confidence grow as well.

I got the Andro Penis on 10. December. I unpacked it, read the manual. I was so excited, I wanted to try it out immediately.
The first 15 days are the adaptation period. You have to measure your penis' length and grith both in erect and flacid state. Then you have to set the length of the Andro Penis according to your erect size (erect size-4 cm).

So here are my starting datas on the first day:

Erect size:
Length: 12,5 cm Grith: 12,5 cm

Flacid size:
Lenght: 6,5 cm Grith: 9 cm


I know that it's not too big except for the erect grith which is good for me, though I can bare a little grow this way too, but that's the reason I started to use the device.
On the second day I realised I made a mistake. I didn't pull back the foreskin when I put the device. This cause pain and feeling of uncomfort. But when I tryed with the foreskin pulled back, these feelings gone.

2 comments:

  1. Andromedical is a urological laboratory which has been investigating medical treatments to enlarge the penis for 20 years. At present, we propose a system based on the use of devices called penis extenders. The original ANDROPENIS (20 years) is the only FDA registered and patented penis extender device sold in the US https://www.andro-medical.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found at MagnumRings.com

      Delete